Lin & Jim Miller PA
Sell A Home
How Buyers Shop For A Home
Purchased an Open House they walked through:
Purchased a home for a combination of reasons:
Purchased a property they saw advertised somewhere:
Purchased a home referred to by a relocation service:
Walked through an Open House but purchased a different home:
Responded to an ad somewhere but purchased a different home:
Purchased a home because of a for sale sign in the front yard:
Purchased a home from a recognized agency or real estate agent:
Source National Association of Realtors ®
The Miller Team?
Personal Real Estate Beliefs
- We always remember that to have a successful relationship with our clients, we must have a mutual goal to accomplish.
- We will always treat all parties in any transaction with fairness and complete honesty.
- We will always work to promote the best interests of our client and to counsel them on making the right decisions.
- Our honesty, integrity, loyalty, understanding, accountability and creativity set us apart from the real estate masses.
- Single Family Residential Homes
- Gated Communities
- Waterfront Homes
- Boating Communities
- Golf Course communities
- Experience and Licensed since 1999
- Top Producers
- Top Producers 100% Club Since 2002
- Top 1% of Agents in Lee County
- Multi Million Dollar Producers
- Jim – CPA/Financial Management Background
- Lin – Purchasing/Manufacturing Management Background
- Coached by one of the top 5 Most Influential People in Real Estate
The Miller Team’s Listing Plan of Action My Objectives are the Following:
- To assist in getting as many qualified buyers as possible into your home until it is sold.
- To communicate to you weekly the results of our activities.
- To assist you in negotiating the highest dollar value…between you and the buyer.
The Following Are The Steps I Take to Get a Home Sold… the “Pro- Active Approach”:
- Submit your home to our local Multiple Listing Service.
- Price your home competitively…to open the market vs. narrowing the market.
- Promote your home at the company sales meeting.
- Develop a list of features of your home for the Brokers to use with their potential Buyers
- Email or Fax the top 30 Agents in our Marketplace regarding your home.
- Suggest & Advise as to any changes you may want to make to help stage your property and make it more saleable.
- Prospect 3 Hours Per Day looking for potential Buyers for your Property.
- Constantly update you as to any changes in the marketplace.
- Market Your home to Network around the Country and Internationally
- Virtual Tours When Requested
- 24 Hour Exposure through 800 Info Home Line
- Advertise and bring Exposure through Postcards and Home Magazine.
- Add additional exposure through a professional sign and lock-box.
- Submit Ads to Numerous Websites including Realtor.com
- Whenever possible pre-qualify the prospective buyers.
- Follow-up on the salespeople who have shown your home … for their feedback and response.
- Represent you on all offer presentations … to assure you in negotiating the best possible price and terms.
- Handle all the follow-up upon a contract being accepted … all mortgage, title and other closing procedures.
- Deliver Your check At Closing
- Follow up to make sure Your New Residence and Plans are going smoothly.